Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Uncorking Tisdale 2013 Sweet Red Wine Makers Choice

This week I am uncorking Tisdale 2013 Sweet Red Wine Makers Choice

Winemaker's Notes: With notes of black cherry and raspberry jam our medium-bodied wine has a velvety soft finish.

My Notes: sweet candied berry fragrance, extremely smooth, well balanced, full pallet, very berry. Very sweet. Surprisingly well rounded, and did not taste bitter or acidic like most sweet red wine almost like drinking fruit punch.

Sweet Red's will always have a place in my heart as it was one of the first wines I ever tried and really liked. I always keep at least 2 bottles of this red on hand because its a crowd pleaser, and well i like to get a nip of it every now and then too!


~Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook