Monday, January 4, 2016

Now that the holidays are over

Ok so now that the holidays are over I am going to get back to this whole blogging review thing :) It just got to be to much with planning holiday meals, doing the shopping, and all the other stresses that come from this time of year.

I haven't forgotten about you or my love of wine. Just needed sometime to be crazy and get things back in line. So I am thinking that I am going to change up my posting schedule.

I was posting 2 times a week, I think im going to cut that back to once a week. However, I am not quite sure as of yet. So there may be some weeks where there are 2 posts and others where there is only one. But for now I want to say Thank You to all my viewers/readers/subscribers and hope that 2016 is a rocking year for us all.

Is there a wine you think I should try? Please by all means let me know and I will see if I can find it in my area.

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook