Saturday, May 18, 2024

Dolcezza Wine Spritzer Pineapple

 Tonight's wine is by a Vinter I haven't heard of before called Dolcezza, and I am rather pleased with it. It's effervescent light bodied, front of the mouth, with a crisp refreshing finish. 

I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it is a budget friendly wine that I found at WinCo.  Now if you have followed along with me throughout my humble wine tasting journey from my very first bottle of Oak Leaf Sweet Red, to now, you will notice that I always look for budget friendly to midrange wines. 

So far, I have yet to be thoroughly disappointed in my selections. I also tend to favor a dessert wine, or something that is extremely fruity, vs something that is bold like a good dry Red. Though I enjoy those at times as well. But for friends and just sipping on a summer evening, I go for fruity (and because I have a sweet tooth). 

Personal Notes:

tangy, floral, sweet, apple, lightly tart, vanilla, crisp smooth finish, front of mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook