Monday, May 27, 2024

Uncorking 2022 Cavatina Premium Sparkling Peach

Today's wine is 2022 Cavatina Premium sparkling peach. I will fully admit that I am a sucker for anything peach flavored and was really happy when I came across this while searching for a new wine to try.

The effervescent fizz of this sparkling wine was really nice and added a new level of flavor and intrigue to the experience. When first uncorking it, a delightful peach scented mist came out of the neck. Allowing it to breath for a few minutes before pouring, allowed for all of the flavors to awaken.

Having a glass with some woodfired pizza was a great pairing for me in my humble opinion. The sweetness of the wine and the tangy sauce of the pizza, and the boldness of the parmesan cheese was fantastic. 

Personal notes:

Oak smokey dark fruit Cedar Barry asphalt effervescent Tangy subtly Peach perfume sharp finish back of the mouth medium body

Follow my #amateur #winelovers Instagram https://www.instagram.com/morewineyesplease



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook