Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Uncorking Barefoot Wine Red Moscato

This weeks wine is Barefoot Wine's Red Moscato.

Wine Makers Notes: "Refreshingly sweet, Red Moscato dances with all the right fruits. Juicy flavors of red cherry and raspberry shimmy with a sweet citrus until the last sip."

My Notes: "Peach, raspberries, smooth crisp juicy floral fruity finish, low acidity, medium tannin, light body."







This was my first experience with this wine. I have seen it on the shelf at the store but a girlfriend of mine asked me if I wanted a glass, and I said "sure why not, Ive been meaning to try them (Barefoot)."

It had a complex aroma and was surprisingly sweet and berry flavor with hints of peach. It was very smooth, with a great fruity finish and a little aftertaste.

This wine to me was much likened to that of a wine cooler than I would consider a table wine, however, I could see its place there.
This was at a camping trip and I was really happy that I had the chance to try it. I think I may need to have a bottle for myself. Im starting to find that I need a special wine refrigerator.

~Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook