Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Uncorking Vendange Sweet Moscato

This week I am uncorking Vendange Sweet Moscato

Winemaker's Notes: N/A

My Notes: fruity aroma like spiced pears peach
back of pallet sweet light balanced tastes like peaches, pears, and stone fruit. lingering but silky smooth finish.

The more wine I drink the more I am begining to only like white's, especially Moscato and Gewurztraminer. This wine, although in a box, was really good and just crisp.
I know that there is a stigmatism around 'boxed' wines, but in my humble amateur opinion, I like them.
When I was reading the vintner's website, they said that this wine would be best paired with baked ham, coconut cream pie, and crab cakes. So I would take that to mean pork, nuts, and sea food?


Over all I must say that for a budget boxed, it was really surprisingly good. A definite one to keep on my list of must haves, even if its just for my personal consumption. 

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook