Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Uncorking Arbor Mist Moscato Mango Strawberry


This weeks wine is Arbor Mist Moscato Mango Strawberry.
I have tried over the last week or so to try and get information about this wine and the winemakers notes but at the time of this posting their site has been 'under construction' and so I couldnt get the wine makers notes.

My notes: berries, fruity, floral, sweet smelling, front of pallet light bodied, light tannin, light acidity, well balanced, quick finish, fresh, crisp.

I know most consider this a 'kid' wine but I really liked it. It was very smooth and just good. I remember hearing about this when I was in High School, but this is the first time that I tried it and am really happy with it.

It is one of those fun bar wines, or a good picnic/BBQ wines.  Now when I saw that it was Mango and Strawberry Moscato my mouth started watering instantly as I love all these flavors, the only way that it could have been better is if it were peach, and upon doing a Google search I see they do have a Peach Moscato. So I think that may be in my collection soon.


~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook