Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Uncorking Beringer Sparkling Moscato

This weeks wine is Beringer Sparkling Moscato.

Wine makers notes: Beringer Sparkling wines are festive, effervescent wines made by traditional techniques that highlight each varietal's vibrant fruit flavors and spicy nuances.

My notes: pepper, wet asphalt, fruity, citrus, med body, med tannin, sharp finish.

The effervescents of this wine was almost to over powering for me. I have had some sparkling wines that were softer and sweeter and expecting that of this wine was kind of a disappointment as it became more peppery for me.

Honestly rating this wine, I would say that it is really good and would probably be amazing with a good hearty steak or something of the sort. However, that being said. I was not a huge fan of it. But I am not a bubbly type person either, and will typically shake up my soda until it is almost flat.

If you are a sparkling or champagne drinker then you are going to appreciate this.


I normally love Moscato so I was excited to try this. But it just didnt work for me. I have yet to find a sparkling that I like *sigh

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook