Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Uncorking Liberty Creek Pink Moscato

This weeks wine is Liberty Creek Pink Moscato.

The Liberty Creek Vineyards website didnt have any information about this wine nor its makers notes.

My notes: berries, peach, sweet smell, crisp, light, refreshing bubbly finish, low acidity, low tannin, balanced, light bodied.

I am finding that Moscato and Gervurtizminer are quickly becoming my favorites. The only time I dont like them is when they are sparkling. I dont really care for sparkling wines. 

This Moscato is very fruity and refreshing. I ate some cheesy garlic bread with it and found that for me it was a really amazing pairing. I know its probably not what it is supposed to be eaten with but well me being the rebel I am, I did!

~cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook