Tuesday, July 14, 2015

KOVOT 5 Piece Wine Bottle Tools - Review


I got this Wine Tool kit the other day as my first review for the blog. I have to say it is super cute. I really love this little tool set. It looks just like a real wine bottle which adds to its charm and personality.

 I also like the fact that it is made from good sturdy plastic and feels well made. The tools inside are really good quality too. The foil cutter is great because i typically have to use a razor knife and have almost cut myself doing so because of the bottle slipping due to condensation.

I couldn't be happier with it. I am going to order another one for a gift. I did receive this one at a steep discount for reviewing it on my blog.

Get yourself one or one for the wine lover in your life http://amzn.to/1UVrrY8




~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook