Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Uncorking Villa Alena Moscato & Peach

This weeks wine is Villa Alena Moscato & Peach.

I was not able to find much on this particular vineyard so if I do later down the road I will revise this post.

I purchased this at Trader Joe's for $8.99 on a whim to try something new. Now I will be blunt I am a peach anything person. I really have never come across a peach anything that I dont care for. And having fallen in love with Moscato, I though what the heck.

Though this wine has a low alcohol content, and an average rating on Vivino of 3.9 I still found it to be a very delicate and pleasing wine.

My notes: Fresh crisp peach smell,  juicy, wonderful peach flavor, sparkling, light body, smooth finish, back and side of tongue, apple, berry. Fruity floral bouquet.

The body on this wine was so very light and refreshingly pleasing. There is very little to no Tannin. The acidity was perfectly balanced like biting into a fresh peach.

I found that this particular wine is also sold at World Market for about $12, so finding it at Trader Joe's for $8.99 was a steal.

I am going to have to keep this one in stock for those special occasions.



~Cheers


1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete

Facebook